Thursday, November 29, 2012

Getting Started


I have finally done it I made a blog that is designed for sportsmen.  I have been pondering for the last six months on what I can do for the sporting world and I decided TheOutdoorWay was it.  This is my backs story; I was born and raised in Idaho hunting Deer, Elk, Duck, Geese and anything else you can think of. After High School I Joined the United State Coast guard, I then went to college and earned a few Degrees in Animal heath then a Masters in Fisheries. So enough of the small talk lets get down to business I would like to recaps my year thus far. Please visit the Salmon And Steelhead page for my Salmon season recap. Also see my fishing page for a few stories on the lake and my near state record bluegill almost 3 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment